The Advantages of Smooth and Wood Grain Fiberglass Doors
Find the Best Doors for Your Cottage or Home at our Muskoka Window and Door Centre
Looking for attractive doors and windows for your cottage or home? Fiberglass doors are a hot favourite among homeowners. Not only do they make a great first impression, but they are also virtually maintenance free and last for years. Available in smooth and wood grain finish, you can enjoy the beauty of wood without the worry of it denting, cracking or warping.
See the many benefits of having fiberglass doors in your cottage or home:
- Classic beauty: Both the smooth and wood grain fiberglass doors are excellent alternatives to the traditional styles.
- Increased durability: They don’t dent, crack, peel, rust, or warp making fiberglass doors a valuable long term investment.
- More weather resistant: Thick Fibreglass door skins combined with vinyl clad or composite frames provide the high durability weather resistance needed in Cottage Country.
- Better insulation: With fibreglass skin and foam insulation, these doors are 5 times warmer than wood or steel doors, keeping cold air out in the winter, and the heat out, during the summer. You will significantly reduce your energy bills.
- Low maintenance: Factory painting and staining options offer enhanced resistance to daily wear and tear, making fibreglass doors virtually maintenance-free.
- Lasting curb appeal: Fiberglass doors offer a clean, architecturally enhanced look in all seasons, thus increasing your cottage and home’s beauty and value.