Retractable Screen and Integrated Doors for New Builds and Renovations
Expert Installation of Centor Doors and Phantom Screens
Planning a new build or renovating to include larger door openings?
Centor offers the world’s 1st Integrated Doors that allows you the luxury of creating the perfect 4 season opening. With the added protection of integrated screen and blind, these doors will keep you safe from the elements anywhere in Canada. Available in a variety of styles — Single or Double-swing, Bi-folding or Sliding doors all have integrated retractable screens and blind up to 16ft wide. Maximum openings range from 34 inches to 30 feet wide and up to 9 feet tall. The undivided screen mesh is almost invisible when in use and will completely disappear when you don’t want it.
With simple ease of operation, expand your living space or enjoy complete privacy. Unlike the traditional fixed type, Centor’s retractable screens roll into the side of its own frame to provide you with unobstructed views and fresh air as well as protection from bugs. Whether you are looking for a new sliding, patio or bi-folding door replacement, you can enjoy the beautiful landscape all year round.
Advantages of Centor Integrated Doors:
- Stunning designs with a range of hardware to suit your unique style
- Folding doors open up entire walls creating beautiful vistas
- Screen mesh of blinds retract completely to preserve your views, increase ventilation and reduce air-conditioner / energy use
- Patent-pending hardware makes for simple fingertip operation
- Thermally-improved aluminum construction enhances energy efficiency
Looking to add new retractable screens to existing doors?
Let the fresh air in and keep the bugs out with Phantom roll up door screens. They fit all door types (including in-swing, out-swing, single, double and slider doors) and completely disappear when not in use. While Phantom screens fit most standard and oversized doors, two screens may be used for larger openings or walls to enclose a porch area. Backed by more than two decades of quality and performance, the sturdy screen rolls up and away to completely open the view or envelop you in privacy.
Benefits of Phantom Door Screens:
- Can be installed on large porch and patio enclosures as well as your living room, kitchen, or bathroom doors
- Fit virtually all types of doors with openings as large as 25’ wide and 16’ tall; two units may be used for extra-large spaces
- Available in a variety of signature colours and mesh types to match your décor
- Can be recessed or surface mounted
- Press-button technology for complete screen retraction
- Roll control option regulates the speed at which the screens open and close
Not sure which (remove “wooden”) screen doors will suit your home or cottage? We will be happy to come and discuss options with you. As authorized suppliers of Phantom and Centor, Muskoka Window and Door Centre offers the widest selection of products plus expert Cottage Country product knowledge and installation.
Professional Screen Door Installation or Replacement
Enjoy a 5-Year Warranty on Your New Phantom and Centor Screen Doors
Workmanship quality impacts the operation and lifespan of your retractable screens remove “doors”. Our manufacturer-trained door installers ensure correct fit and installation, minimizing common operational issues and protecting your manufacturer warranties.
Visit our large showroom in Muskoka to view our extensive selection of Centor and Phantom screens and doors. Our knowledgeable and friendly staff are happy to discuss your new construction or renovation project and help to find the best fit for your home or cottage.
In addition to our high-quality products, Expert Installation and exceptional service, you will also enjoy a unique 5-year warranty on your new retractable screen doors.
Consult us for stylish new sliding screen doors and patio screen door replacements that will enhance the look, value and functionality of your home or cottage.
Give the experts at Muskoka Window and Door Centre a call today. T:705.645.3057 Toll Free:800.461.5495.
“Our Business is Satisfied Customers”