Create the Style and Look You Want with E-Series Eagle® Windows
Get Them Installed by the Installation Experts
Looking for the perfect windows for your cottage or home?
Consider the E-Series/Eagle® from Andersen. Part of their new architectural collection, Eagle Windows allow you the design freedom to create the look and style that you desire. Few manufacturers in the industry can match this offering.
With a choice of:
- 9 different types of interior wood options
- 50 exterior colours
- 11 interior finishes
- Beautiful glass
- Dynamic sizes and shapes
- Divided lights, between-glass blinds and shades, trims, etc.
The design possibilities are endless! The E-Series/Eagle is the only line of windows that allows you to match the architectural style of your home. Beautiful and strong, these premium quality aluminum-clad windows enhance curb appeal and last virtually a lifetime. Every E-Series/Eagle® window and door is made to your exact specifications making it the ideal choice for your cottage or home.
As an official supplier, Muskoka Window and Door Centre offers you an extensive selection of E-Series windows and doors, with unlimited custom options. We’ll be happy to come to your home or cottage, and help you pick the perfect windows.
Your Choice of E-Series/Eagle Windows and Doors
- Eagle Casement Windows – Easy Operation, Brilliant Performance
- Improved energy efficiency
- Open to 90° for great ventilation and easy cleaning
- Options include retractable insect screens or TruScene for an unobstructed view
- Eagle Awning Windows – Simple, Beautiful and Functional
- Fibrex® material thermal barrier to limit heat transfer
- Heavy-duty stainless steel operators, tracks and brackets for maximum corrosion resistance
- Exclusive VeriLock® sensors that tell you if the windows are locked or unlocked no matter where you are
- Push Out Casement and Awning Windows – Strength and Durability
- Old-world style coupled with modern efficiencies
- Easy operation
- Specially-designed, hinged insect screen
- Double-Hung Windows – Classic Look, Maximum Performance
- Taller bottom rail, and traditional stile and rail design
- RetroFit double-hung windows fit into existing frames for easy installation
- High performance glass options available to suit your project
- Bow and Bay Windows – Spacious Feel to Any Room
- Mix and match colors to create a multi-toned window
- Option of adding casement or double-hung windows on either side of picture window
- With additional cable support system
- Slide-by Windows – Designed for Tight Spaces
- Available in a 2 or 3-panel system
- High-performance, Low-E4® glass is available
- Available with optional TruScene screens
- Auxiliary Windows – Complete Design Flexibility
- Available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, from basic circles to asymmetrical polygons
- Choice of two profiles to complement Eagle’s double-hung and casement window details
- Low-E4® glass with unique exterior coating that reduces water spots up to 99%
- Hinged Patio Doors
- Classic 8″ or optional 12″ bottom rail, raised panels, mid-rails in various heights
- Inswing and outswing options
- Concealed panic system for commercial doors
- Gliding Patio Doors – Make a Stylish Statement
- Choice of French gliding patio doors or sliding patio doors
- Concealed insect screens for patio doors
- High-performance, Low-E4® glass is up to 57% more energy efficient in summer and up to 44% more energy efficient in winter
- Eagle Entranceways – Creating a Lasting Impression
- Alluring shapes and styles in nine species of interior and exterior wood
- Available in rectangular or arched styles in over 150 panel options
- Choice of solid wood or glass panels with intricate designs or classic appeal
Can’t decide which Eagle Series windows or doors to choose? We can help.
Window Installation Service from Eagle’s Official Supplier in Muskoka
Muskoka Window and Door Centre treats you to premium quality products and service. As the official supplier of the E-Series/Eagle® Windows, we are uniquely qualified to ensure the best fit and problem-free operation. You can count on our window installation experts to do a perfect job. A 5-year workmanship warranty further assures you of the quality of our work.