Choose Ostaco Windows and Doors for Beauty and Performance
Expert Installation for Your Home or Cottage
Strikingly beautiful and energy-efficient, Ostaco windows and doors have adorned homes and cottages in and around the GTA for more than 30 years. From casement, awning, hung and sliding windows to hinged, bi-folding and sliding doors, Ostaco has a full selection of products to match your style and budget. For new constructions, retrofits or replacement windows, Ostaco is your one-stop supplier for quality, performance and style. Your investment will deliver years of trouble-free performance and complement the style and beauty of your home.
Homeowners, architects and builders choose this trusted brand for its superior designs and manufacturing standards. All Ostaco doors and windows carry the Energy Star rating. Tested and certified by the National Fenestration Rating Council (NFRC), material and workmanship in these products are of the highest quality. The 20-year Ostaco Warranty is one of the best in the business.
As an official supplier, Muskoka Window and Door Centre offers a wide range of Ostaco products. All windows and doors can be manufactured to meet your personal expectations. We’ll even come to your home or cottage to show you available options and help you make the right choice.
Customize Ostaco Window and Door Shapes and Shades to Suit Your Needs
Ostaco’s stellar reputation is based both on their quality and ability to create virtually any shape, size and colour of windows and doors that you want. So let your creativity have free reign! Octagon, trapezoid, hexagon, gothic, segmental, oval or double-cornered windows—the only limit is your imagination.
Matching a paint colour or custom shade is just as easy. Simply bring 2 colour samples and we will begin the colour matching process. Once you have approved the sample we send back to you, Ostaco will paint your custom designed windows or doors in the shade you choose.
How to Design Your Ostaco Moose, Bi-Folding and Sliding Patio Doors
Hinged Entry Doors
- Choose the perfect colour: With 24 paint colours as well as custom colour match options, you can have virtually any shade that you want.
- Select the finish: Whether you decide on a grainy or smooth finish, it’s all up to you. Rustic mahogany, American fir, oak, cherry, knotty alder—there are so many choices.
- Available options in Stain-grade Fiberglass
- Determine panel style: Available in a range of heights and widths, door panels can be designed to match your architectural style. Choose from flush, 3-panel craftsman, camber top, plank, and more. You can also enhance the look of your door with a finely-crafted dentil shelf. Ideally-suited to craftsman doors, it adds character and creates a striking focal point.
- Select the right glass: A choice of glass shapes such as craftsman, oval, scroll, square, camber/arch, etc. with custom sizing, allows you to style your door, slabs, sidelights and transoms to your unique taste.
- Pick your hardware and accessories: From handle sets to hinges, clavos and straps, Ostaco allows you to personalize every little detail while enjoying maximum protection and security. Take your door from boring to chic with interesting strike plate finish options that include antique nickel, satin nickel and Victorian bronze. Pair it with handsome ball bearing hinges in stainless steel, oil-rubbed bronze, brass, zinc or brushed nickel. You can also match your solid wood frame with a solid wood brickmould or choose from Ostaco’s Vinyl clad frames with a wide selection of vinyl brickmould options.
Your Choice of Ostaco Windows and Doors
- Casement and Awning Windows – Clean Look with Built-In Details
- Complete line of fully accessorized casement windows
- Energy-saving design
- Casement windows have feature screens to let cool air in while preventing insects and dirt from entering your home
- Single Hung and Slider Windows – Beautiful and Energy-Efficient
- Creates the perfect look
- Hundreds of possible configurations to meet your every need
- Solitary sash operation of the single hung and slider to increase your energy efficiency
- Double Hung and Double Slider Windows – Flexibility of Style
- Greater flexibility in your hung/slider choice by allowing both sashes to operate freely within the frame
- Option of being able to operate one or both sashes
- Excellent choice for renovations and new constructions
- Hinged Entry Doors – Designed to Make a Statement
- Adds significant value to your cottage or home
- Each component is designed to work together as part of a complete system for maximum energy efficiency and security
- Tru Defense ® Door System maximizes the seal between the door and the frame to keep out the damaging effects of wind and rain, and increase energy efficiency
- Sliding Patio Doors – Built Just for Your Muskoka Home or Cottage
- Choice of Core or Moose Patio Doors
- PollenTec allergy screen that allows fresh air to flow indoors while filtering out pollens
- Wide range of decorative grilles and energy-smart glazing options to give your door a custom-designed look
- Moose Bi-folding Doors: Enhancing Your View and Comfort
- Disappears with a simple push
- R-value materials reduce heat loss and utility bills
- Metal-reinforced with anodized stainless steel parts to prevent weathering
Contact Ostaco’s Official Supplier in Muskoka for Expert Window and Door Installation
As a Muskoka Window and Door Centre customer, you will enjoy high quality products and exceptional service. Our installers are trained to ensure the perfect fit and problem-free operation of your Ostaco windows and doors. We take pride in doing our best job every day. A 5-year workmanship and materials warranty further assures you of our quality. We know you deserve the best there is to offer!
If you have questions regarding Ostaco windows and doors, please give us a call at 705-645-3057.